Sunday, August 27, 2006

Leaving!

I'm having a lot of health issues. I'm waiting for test results to come back for several moderately scary things. In light of this I freaked out/broke down/whatever you want to call it. Hubby is off of work for two weeks to take care of me and the children so we decided to go somewhere, no use staying in this house waiting for phone calls and driving one another crazy.

so we're heading to the beach, san Diego. We're taking the kids to sea world and legoland, staying at a resort, and generally just relaxing.

be back Saturday.

2 Comments:

At 10:22 AM, Blogger schrodinger said...

Ooooh, hope that you have good news on your health, I'm sure the relaxing trip to San Diego will help.

 
At 5:51 AM, Blogger cecily said...

I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home