Monday, December 04, 2006

An Almost Kate


An Almost Kate
Originally uploaded by bridgetroll.
Woah! I forgot about this blog. Wow. I'm a bad blog-parent.

I so enjoy reading all the other blogs in the knitting world it's only fair that I update mine. It's a big unorignal but oh well :-D

I'm working on Knitty's Kate for my daughter. This took me about 4 hours last night, super fast!! I ended up knitting her flat because I hate working in the round unless i'm making a hat. She sort of looks like a one-armed weeble right now but that'll change tonight hopefully.

My 19 month old has a cold thus why the heck i'm up this early! I had her in bed with me last night because she refused to stay in her crib longer than an hour. I don't blame her, that's nothing better than a cuddle when one is feeling under the weather.

My son is going to be 5 on the 13th of the month. Oy. When did all this time fast?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home